This page contains download links for an older version of Tux Paint. At this time, the current version has not been built for this platform.
May 19, 2023 - Tux Paint 0.9.30 and friends have been released and are available for Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Android (direct download), Red Hat Linux, Haiku, Slackware Linux, various Linux distributions (via Flatpak). (Updated May 24, 2023.)
Tux Paint is available in the FreeBSD Ports tree. It comes in four parts:
- Tux Paint
- The core program and data-files (user interface graphics, sound effects, etc.)
- Tux Paint Config. (optional)
- A graphical configuration tool for parents and teachers.
- Rubber Stamps (optional)
- A collection of 'rubber stamp' images (and corresponding data and sound effects) for the "Stamp" tool.
- Locale Fonts (optional)
- A collection of the various locale-specific fonts needed to run Tux Paint in Chinese, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Thai or Vietnamese.
Each part is available as either a port (compiled from source), or a package (pre-built binary) that may be installed using the
The following information was last checked on April 2, 2023.
- Version: 0.9.28
Tux Paint Config.
- Version: 0.0.19
- Version: 2022.06.04
- Version: 2004.06.05_1
Did you know? Penguins live almost exclusively in the southern hemisphere.