Tux Paint is available in the FreeBSD Ports tree. It comes in four parts:
- Tux Paint
- The core program and data-files (user interface graphics, sound effects, etc.)
- Tux Paint Config. (optional)
- A graphical configuration tool for parents and teachers.
- Rubber Stamps (optional)
- A collection of 'rubber stamp' images (and corresponding data and sound effects) for the "Stamp" tool.
- Locale Fonts (optional)
- A collection of the various locale-specific fonts needed to run Tux Paint in Chinese, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Thai or Vietnamese.
The following information was last checked on August 11, 2022.
Tux Paint Config.
- Version: 0.0.19
- Version: 2022.06.04
Did you know? You can help us translate Tux Paint to your language.