A number of mailing lists exists for interacting with both Tux Paint contributors and other users. For discussion lists, you must first be subscribed to a list before you may post a message to it. Lists are generally in the English language.
- Tux Paint Announcements
- A non-discussion list you can subscribe to if you'd like to be informed when new versions are released.
- Tux Paint users' mailing list
- A discussion list for Tux Paint users (parents and teachers, for example) to discuss Tux Paint, ask questions, and share ideas and classroom activities.
tuxpaint-users | archives
For people interesting in helping with the development of Tux Paint, whether it be by providing software updates, art submissions, translation work, or simply submitting comments and bug reports, there are four additional mailing lists available:
- Tux Paint developer’s mailing list
- General developer discussion, mainly regarding the software development of Tux Paint (including new feature plans, bug fixes, etc.)
tuxpaint-devel | archives
- Tux Paint Internationalization (“i18n”) discussion
- For posts regarding the translation of Tux Paint and technical (code) or grammatical (translation) issues are raised.
tuxpaint-i18n | archives
- Tux Paint Rubber Stamps discussion
- For posts regarding rubber stamp images and their categorization.
tuxpaint-stamps | archives
- Tux Paint Documentation discussion
- For posts regarding Tux Paint's user documentation.
tuxpaint-docs | archives
- Tux Paint CVS commital logs
- A non-discussion list where all changes made to Tux Paint's CVS repository (including those to Tux Paint itself, the stamps, and the website) are automatically posted.
tuxpaint-cvs | archives
Did you know? You can help us translate Tux Paint to your language.