Download Tux Paint packages or source for Linux:
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for Intel x86 systems.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint. (Developers can get the latest from the CVS source-code repository.)
To find more free educational software, please visit www.educational-freeware.com.
One of our friends at Tux Paint is the amazing kids Magician Matthew James.
He creates fun shows for kids with magic and Bounce Houses just like we create fun for kids with paint!
Go check out his site and enjoy the magic.
Did you know? Penguins live almost exclusively in the southern hemisphere.