Download Tux Paint packages or source for Linux:
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download Tux Paint packages via SlackBuild.org.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint. (Developers can get the latest from the Git source-code repository.)
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
Did you know? Tux Paint is not shareware, it's open source. So it's free, forever!