Download Tux Paint packages or source for Linux:
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for Intel x86 systems.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint. (Developers can get the latest from the CVS source-code repository.)
Did you know? Tux Paint is not shareware, it's open source. So it's free, forever!